Okay...okay....No I did not just go to Aruba last week. I hit a slump. I guess you can say it was a big blogging slump. You can thank this blog to Hal Craig, Mike Mullen, Cameron Penter, Justin Hardy, and Shaun Cosby. That's right ....the husbands!! Today after church, a few couples went to grab a bite to eat and the guys started giving me a really hard time about not blogging anymore. So, here I am. I'm blogging and I'm even going to include some pictures of us at lunch today. Enjoy! Oh and P.S. I already know what my next blog will be about, so get excited....I'm back!

Justin getting some practice!
Colton is sneaking some drink!
5 comments:
Good for you Meg! I look foward to reading! Don't worry... I dont hardly ever post cause its hard to find interesting things to write about!! ( I told Wes I never blog cause I have a boring life, and he got offended. haha ). But you talking about you starting your blog is what made me start mine!! So lets make a better effort! See you soon!
YOU DID IT! My what the husbands can make us do sometimes...lol Can't wait for your next post, SOON! Enjoyed lunch with everybody.
i'm so excited you are back...i thought you died! that picture with justin and colton is funny!
Hey Maghan! I found you through Cortney. What a fun way to keep up with you guys. I just started a blog, tonight, and I added you and Hal to my site. Tell him I said wazzup! See ya girl!
Maghan!! I feel like your my long lost friend now that we arent reunion planning! Hope you are doing well boo!! We should hang soon!
Post a Comment