Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Hal & Maghan Craig. We are just getting started so keep checking back for new and exciting changes!

I would also like to thank Jamie Grizzle for setting up this blog and making me a very cute banner! Also, I need to give a shout out to Whitney Hardy for coming up with our blog name:) You girls are just too much and I really appreciate your help! Thanks to all my friends that pushed me into this(Martina and Jessa)....I'm actually kinda excited.

8 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

YEA!! I am so excited that you have started your blog. It looks AWESOME !!! Jamie did a great job. I have already added you to my "bloggin buddies".. I look forward to reading your post !!
PS.. Cute picture of you and Hal..
Love the AU hat. WAR EALGE !!

Whitney said...

Yay! Welcome to Blogland. I will check back often. And hat's off to Jamie, she rocked your blog banner!

House of Craig said...

Wow...I just realized I got my first two comments! Sorry Jessa...I changed the picture but War Eagle anyway:)

Jessa Mullen said...

Are you kidding that is a picture from your honeymoon and I love that one even more !!!! Super Cute !!!

{Amanda} said...

Hurrah Maghan! You're off to a fantastic start with your super-cute blog design (Jamie's done almost all of our blogs!).

PS. I shared your beautiful Wedding pics with my brother's fiance (they're going to have it at the lake now).

Welcome to Blogging =)

The Penter Family said...

Welcome! But where is my shout out on the first entry? I must have missed it between Jamie and Whitney's! Ha-Ha!

The Penter Family said...

Welcome! But where is my shout out on the first entry? I must have missed it between Jamie and Whitney's! Ha-Ha!

Anonymous said...

maghan! how fun to see you in the blog world! welcome! i'm excited to read what's going on with you!

war eagle!