Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Showers Galore

I feel SO blessed...so blessed I tell ya!! Once I got to that "in the clear" point I slowly started letting myself get excited about registering and having a shower. Well, I didn't realize just how many showers that would be. I had so many people offer to have us a shower and it was such an amazing feeling. We had a total of 8 showers...I know it was crazy. I just want to thank everyone that helped make this time SO SPECIAL for us. God has blessed us with such GREAT friends and Hal and I thank Him daily for each and everyone of you! I'll share a few pictures of the showers below.



Birmingham Shower

at the home of Mrs. Dean Edwards

hostesses: Mrs. Edwards, Mrs. Dean, Mary Jane Hebert, Shana Burnside, Brooke Cameron, and Lindsey Ferguson


**This was my first shower and it was so exciting and fun! I'm still pretty shocked that the hostesses got us the BOB stroller....it is amazing. Thanks to everyone that came out and made this day absolutely WONDERFUL!







Slumber Party/ Baby Shower

at the home of Jessa Mullen

hostesses: Jessa, Rachel Woodward, Amy Jones, Kristen Hogue, Lori Macomber, and Ashley Cosby


**This was such a great idea! What girl would not like to have a girl's night and get fun stuff too. I really enjoyed the food, talks, yoga lessons, and games! Thanks girls for a fun night.





Winfield Shower

at the home of Marcia Franks

hostesses: Sherrie Behel, Rebecca Carothers, Cindy Crump, Carol Dickinson, Alesha Dodd, Marcia Franks, Candy Garner, Shelley Kleypas, LaJuana Markham, Nancy Moss, Sandra Seals, Debbie South, Donna Tilley, Kelly Vanderver, Lillia Vanderver, and Jan Wakefield....I know that was a lot.


**Note: Winfield showers are a different BUT special shower to be apart of. The whole town helps make you feel so important and special. I cannot put into words how overwhelmed (in a great way) but wonderful I felt! Marcia's house was overflowing (room after room) with presents and love. Thanks ladies!



Homewood Church of Christ Shower

hostesses: Jennifer Presley, Pam Holiday, Susan Harbin, Bethany Faucett, Laura Davis, Martina Penter, Cortney McKinney, and Jamie Grizzle


**I LOVE my church family...they are all wonderful and I feel so blessed to have so many people that I know are there for me. Again, this shower made me feel so loved and it was just a reminder of how blessed Hal and I are to have found such a special place!






Hunstville Party

at the home of Dana and Frank Craig (Hal's parents)

hostesses: Dana and Frank & Rachel and Haley Shields


***This was a fun party for everyone! This was Hal's first time to get to help open the presents instead of seeing them when I got home from a shower. We were able to see a lot of Hunstville friends that we don't get to see much and it's always a pleasure seeing the family. We had a great time!




** I also had a shower at school that my co-workers threw me and then I had 2 classroom showers (last school year and this year's class). It was so much fun to watch the kids get so excited at the shower. This year's group got to experience a punch fountain and oh my word it was the best! One student said it was the best day ever! Gotta love the kids.


...we are so blessed with wonderful friends!

No comments: