the crib- We decided to go with a crib that will convert into a toddler and full bed. 
Here's a close up of the bedding. I had a lady named Becky make the bedding. She is a great deal because after looking around she was close to the same price (and even cheaper than some bedding I found) and you get to pick your own fabric. She lives in the Birmingham area.

Addison seems to like her crib. She really loves the mobile. The mobile came from Target and it was a perfect match with the bedding.

We got the glider and ottoman at Alabama Furniture Market in Calera. We were able to pick the fabric that we wanted which was really nice. We choose a dark brown so maybe one day if we ever have a boy then I can choose some fabrics and colors to match the dark brown.

Just in case she might forget her name :)

I also had a curtain made by the same lady that made the bedding. We found the toy chest ottoman at Target and it matched perfectly. It's like Target knew the fabrics I picked and just wanted to make things easy for me....thank you Target!

I found this chanderlier at .....drum roll please.....Old Time Pottery. Yes, your read that correct and I was completely shocked. It was a great deal!

We decided to go with a piece that we found at Nadeau to use as a changing table. I wanted a dresser to use with the crib that converts into a full bed. I absolutely love this piece of furniture! If you have never been to Nadeau then you should check it out. It has very unique pieces that you won't find in other stores.

I made this piece. There are 12 little picture frames in the one big picture frame. I found some fabric that went with the pink and green color theme. Each month we will take a picture of Addison and put it in a little frame. I think it will be neat to see her growth over the first year.
1 comment:
you did a great job on addison's room. I LOVE the chandelier!
Post a Comment