Monday, November 2, 2009

Just not that kinda girl...



Now PLEASE hear me out before I start getting the hate comments. I am completely fine with others taking the belly shots (not that you need my okay) but it is just not for me. I don't like pictures of me PERIOD, so why would I take a picture that is just of me showing how big I am (and yes I know pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but there were a lot of times I just didn't feel beautiful). BUT LIKE I SAID, if you did it or plan on doing it then I think it is a fun little pic and you should keep doing it. I have "pictures of myself " issues. This girl still has not order her wedding album (3 years now) because I can't choose a picture I like of myself. So, I will post a few pictures of me while I was pregnant to try to show the progress but I'm sorry there are no belly shots.




ahh...that fun stage where you don't look pregnant, just fat


Hal and I went to the beach during the summer time


This was at Lindsey and Justin's wedding and I was definitely showing! Hal was apart of the wedding party so I went with Mary Jane and Shana. When Hal was introduced at the reception, they said he was Maghan's baby daddy and Hal was pointing at me while they were saying it. Well, I was kinda rushed that day and I forgot to put my ring on. I had a few people ask me during the reception if we were married....so embarrassing :)


We wear name tags at church, so after we decided on the name we let Addison have her own name tag


wow...it's getting pretty big at this point!





I really hate this picture but it is the only one of our family before Addison arrived...just a few days before she got here.

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

i totally agree with you about the belly shot thing!